Saturday, August 16, 2014

Iowa State Fair

Since Gavin had a short day on Wednesday and Ryan and I were already taking vacation we decided to head to the fair for a few hours.  I’ve always loved going to the fair growing up and look forward to it every year.  We thought going during the week on an afternoon would be perfect but boy were we wrong.  Turns out everyone had that idea and the fair was insane.  I’m still glad we were able to go but next year we will definitely plan to get there first thing in the morning to try and beat some of the crazy crowds and just to have more time to go at a slower pace that the kids require.


Gavin and Wyatt loved going down the big slide and riding rides which was a first this year and the milkshakes at the dairy barn are always a hit.  This was Lincoln’s first time and he LOVED the animals.  We went and saw all of the baby animals first and it was all I could do to keep him from climbing into the cage himself J. 





 





No comments: