Gavin's last day at the Children's Place was last Friday so i had him home with me on Monday and Tuesday. I tried to come up with projects that would keep him busy while i worked and one of them was finally painting his birdhouse that he got for Christmas. I think it turned out so cute!
Saturday, August 16, 2014
Gavin - First week of Kindergarten
Gavin had a great first week of Kindergarten. I was pretty nervous leading up to it I think just because of all the unknowns and I could tell as we got closer that Gavin was getting a little nervous too but then we went to Back to School night on Monday and got to meet his teacher and I felt much better and he was totally ready for school after that. He was really excited on Wednesday and had a great first week. This momma didn’t even cry at all. I think it helped that he was so excited and not nervous at all so overall no one really got emotional which is crazy for me considering a I almost started crying when we had Kindergarten camp back in May lol. He loves kindergarten so far and is already looking forward to Monday so he can go back. We are so excited to see what this year brings. Below are some pictures from Back to School night and the first day of school. Class of 2027. Can you believe it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment