Tuesday, January 13, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!!

Gavin Thomas Springer is here and he is huge! He came in at a weight of 9 lbs 6 ounces and 21 1/2 inches long. We got in a little early and he was born at 11:53 this morning. Nicole did an awesome job and her and the baby are resting comfortably right now. Pictures will be posted shortly.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Welcome to the Family Gavin!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Springer's! So happy for you all!!
Beth and Jennon

Anonymous said...

I totally knew it. Congratulations!@!!!! We are so happy!!! I love the name

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world - Gavin! I can't wait to meet you. Congratulations, Nicole!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS
RYAN & NICOLE! WELCOME GAVIN!!!!
Thoughts are with you all today.


Jim, Tracy and Family

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!

~Kyle Steffen

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you both. Larry and I are so excited for you and can't wait to meet the newest Springer. One thing is for sure, you two make a gorgeous baby!

We will be thinking of you today!

Laura and Larry Dailey

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you two!
What a cutie!!
We're so happy for you...now get some rest :)
Julia & Bill

Anonymous said...

Yay! We are so excited for you both. We can't wait to meet him. Welcome to the life of parenthood.

Aaron-Emily Pennington

Jenny and Derek said...

What a nice name, very strong/handsome name. Can't wait to meet you Gavin!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your precious little boy!!! Gavin is such a cute name, love it!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Nicole and Ryan! How awesome! He is a beauty! I know you are both so happy and proud!

Erin