What a cute littla one. Sorry,big boy. Nicole, your dad will be so happy to finally have a grandson. You just broke the Reynolds curse,hahahaha. Take care...Norma and Marty
Oh my goodness...So glad to hear everything went smoothly you two...I think I weighed 9lbs and some odd ounces and I think I turned out alright...keep that in mind when your staring at those flaps of skin!! can't wait to get up there and check out the new member of your family...good work you two!!
10 comments:
That kid is Freak'n huge
Very cute.
~Kyle
Want a handsome big boy you have!!
I wish you all the best.
Tracy~
Yeah, he's sooo cute!
Congradution Nicole and Ryan!
What a cute littla one. Sorry,big boy.
Nicole, your dad will be so happy to finally have a grandson.
You just broke the Reynolds curse,hahahaha.
Take care...Norma and Marty
Oh my goodness...So glad to hear everything went smoothly you two...I think I weighed 9lbs and some odd ounces and I think I turned out alright...keep that in mind when your staring at those flaps of skin!! can't wait to get up there and check out the new member of your family...good work you two!!
~Justin
Congratulations! Wow, I believe thats a family record! He looks very handsome. Take care, Mary
What a Doll!!!! Grandpa and Grandma Reynolds CAN"T wait to come see Gavin!! Printing pictures to take to work!! mom & Dad
SO Cute!!!! Congrats!!!! I can't wait to meet him in less than a month!!
Congrats!!!!Gavin is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to meet him..hopefully sooner than later. Miss you guys. Kami
Post a Comment