Tuesday, January 20, 2009
One Week Old!
I can't believe Gavin is already one week old today! We have had so much fun with him and find ourselves just watching him to see what new facial expressions he's going to do next. Gavin ventured out of the house for the first time yesterday since leaving the hospital. We had an appointment with a lactation consultant and also made a trip to babies r us. Our appointment went great. Gavin is doing a great job feeding. The goal is to have him get back to his birth weight within 2 weeks. When we left the hospital he weighed 8lbs 9ozs and when they weighted him yesterday he was already back up to 9lbs 3ozs. We have another quick appointment on Friday to check his weight again to make sure he is still making progress but so far he is doing great. Yesterday Ryan and I also gave him his first bath. It was quite the experience but i think he enjoyed it. I included a few pictures below. You can also click on the picasa link on the right to view some more new pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the bath pictures!! he's changing already.... Grandpa & Grandma Reynolds
Oh my god! he's so cute! I love the frog picture. Can't wait, see you in a few days!
I've had a good time visiting Guinness but I'm ready to come home and meet our new addition!
I had a bath and I promise not to give too many kisses!
I'm still working on that barking thing!! :-(
See you tomorrow.
Luv,
Roxie
PS Grandma & Grandpa Springer are so anxious to hold our little guy again!!!!
Post a Comment