So Gavin and Wyatt’s new obsession is Pokemon. Gavin’s first got into them from his cousin
Will and Wyatt had been begging for some pokemon cards so he could play
too. The boys lucked out and the switch
witch brought each of them some new cards after Halloween and it has been a
full out obsession since. Especially
Wyatt who carries his cards everywhere.
Only problem is that he also leaves them everywhere and then meltdowns
ensue when he can’t find said pokemon. I
guess if anything it’s allowed us to teach a lesson on fairness in trading and
not just doing what your older brother/cousin suggests. Will convinced Gavin that he needed a certain
card so Gavin decided he to give Will all his money from his piggy bank so he
could go buy it (luckily we found out and all was returned but a good lesson
non the less). Wyatt has also fallen for
Gavin’s traps and traded a good card for several not so great cards and is
slowly figuring out the game. My only
problem is that I find these cards everywhere (see below) which is annoying but
I’m learning all about these lovely creatures just like I have gotten to
know every super hero and all about Star Wars.
Some of the perks about having boys J.
Tuesday, December 1, 2015
Current obsessions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment