Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween 2015


Happy Halloween!  We kicked off our celebration with school parties.  Wyatt and Lincoln had a fun Halloween parade Friday morning that I was able to go watch.  It was so cute to see all the kids in their costumes!  Then I got to volunteer at Gavin’s fall party at school so it was fun to get to meet the kids in his class.  They painted pumpkins, decorated a cupcake and played bingo. 









Last night we had beggars night so the kids got to go trick or treating around our neighborhood.  Jen brought her kids over and the boys loved getting to go out with their cousins.  It worked out nicely that they got to go last night instead of tonight since the weather was much nicer than it is today and now we can watch the Cyclones and Royals games J.









I took Ainsley around the neighborhood with the other kids and she loved her first time trick or treating!  She just kicked her arms and legs and giggled.  It was so cute.   

No comments: