Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Due Date

So today is my due date and still no baby L.  I never in a million years thought I would still be pregnant by now until at my last appointment they told me I had to just keep waiting.  I knew I would never go into labor on my own at least not before my due date so I was very disappointed.  I have my next doctor’s appointment on Friday and I’m very anxious about how it will all go.  I have a lot of concerns and have not been very happy with my doctor’s office lately.  They weren’t able to get me in any sooner which was frustrating.  It’s been incredibly difficult to get any sort of appointment lately which is just ridiculous for someone approaching and past their due date and I’m being forced to see a brand new doctor that I’ve never met before who knows nothing about my background.  I’m very nervous that this will turn out like Gavin’s birth which is what I’ve been trying to avoid and why I’ve been induced early in the past.  Send prayers that I go into labor on my own in the next few days but honestly I have little faith that this will happen and am anticipating the worst.  Here’s the latest belly pic.  I’m huge and getting tired of hearing all the comments from everyone on my appearance.  Note to all non-pregnant folks out there if you feel the need to make a comment to someone who is obviously very pregnant just say they look great and instead of reassuring their fears give them hope that the best outcome will happen. 


No comments: