Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Loose Tooth

Gavin lost his first tooth last week!  It’s so funny because he had been complaining for a while about the fact that he was never going to lose a tooth and we kind of agreed since at his last dentist appointment the doctor mentioned that he had pretty good roots so it didn't seem like it would happen any time soon so when Gavin first mentioned that he had a loose tooth I really didn't believe him but sure enough it had a little wiggle.  We thought he would probably lose it by his birthday but then it started getting looser so we said maybe by Christmas.  Well I guess it must have been ready because last week he had an early out and I was sitting in my office working when he just walked in and said look and shoved his hand in my face with his tooth in it.  I couldn't believe it.  Apparently he was wiggling it a little bit and it just fell out.  Seriously the easiest way to lose a first tooth!  No tears, no pain.  He was so excited for the tooth fairy to come that night and to tell his teacher and friends at school the next day.  It’s funny because he never thought he would lose a tooth and he ended up being one of the first few in his class to do it.


No comments: