Friday, May 30, 2014

Gavin - Preschool Graduation



Gavin had his preschool graduation today at The Children’s Place.  I just can’t believe he’s done with preschool and so close to starting kindergarten.  This guy is growing up WAY too fast.  They had a little ceremony at their school this afternoon where the kids picked two songs that they wanted to sing for the parents.  They picked You are my Sunshine and Let it Go.  It was so cute.  Especially Let it go since some of the kids really got in to it.  Gavin was so excited when his teacher called his name to come down and get his diploma and I was totally getting teary.  Not sure why I am a ball of emotions lately but I was also getting teary when we attended his kindergarten camp as well and this is so not like me.  I love his teacher and really hope she’s still around teaching when Wyatt is his age.  Can’t believe it’s officially summer!  Gavin is taking swimming lessons with some of his classmates starting next week for two weeks and then will attend Safety City for a few hours a day the following week.  We have several vacations planned, Gavin has a month left of t-ball and then we signed up both boys for soccer so it should be a fun and busy summer.

Last day of preschool








No comments: