Saturday, September 21, 2013

Lincoln - One Month



It’s hard to believe that Lincoln is a month old already.  He has grown quite a bit.  We had a dr’s appointment last Monday at 3 weeks and he was already 8 lbs, 3 ozs and 20 inches long so a growing boy!  He has changed quite a bit too.  He's more alert and awake these days and i've seen him smile a few times which is so cute.  He was the perfect baby for about 2 ½ weeks and then he started to get pretty fussy and gassy especially at night so I decided to go ahead and try eliminating dairy from my diet since that seemed to help with Wyatt.  I was really hoping to not have to go through that again but I would definitely rather get more sleep at this point and have a happier baby than eat whatever I want.  Lincoln also has no interest in a pacifier which is something new since his brothers were obsessed with theirs.  We've tried giving him a bottle a couple of times and it didn't go so well so here’s to hoping we can get him to take a bottle before I have to go back to work.  Enjoy some new pictures over the last few weeks.  Next week Ryan has to go to Chicago for work for a few days so it should be interesting taking care of the three boys on my own.  I’m sure I’m going to be one tired mama once he returns considering that I’m up most of the night with Lincoln right now and Wyatt’s new thing is to get up every morning around 5.  Here’s to hoping it goes better than expected J.




No comments: