Wednesday, August 7, 2013

37 weeks

I’m officially 37 weeks today (full-term)!  I have been absolutely awful about documenting anything about the baby this time around and have probably taken only 3 belly shots, the last one being at 20 weeks. Whoops, I guess you can say we've been busy J.  So now that we have hopefully 3 weeks or less we are down to the wire.  Ryan and I toured the hospital last night and I think it’s finally hitting us that we are going to be having a baby soon!  I've seen my new doctor several times now and really like the place.  They seem on board with my birth plan and we have an ultrasound scheduled for next week to check the baby’s size and hopefully have a better idea of what’s to come.  I would love to go into labor on my own but at least I know that induction isn't awful since I survived it with Wyatt.  I guess only time will tell.




I've been feeling pretty good lately just tired from not getting much sleep and probably the worst part about this pregnancy this last trimester has just been my feet.  They hurt all the time if I’m on them too long so it makes it really hard to get things done.  I've been trying to do more walking especially on the weekends and have been loving this cooler weather.  Not sure I would have made it these last few weeks it if would have remained in the 90’s.  We are slowly getting things ready to go for this baby.  I finally unpacked all the baby clothes last weekend and have started to purchase a few things here and there.  Next thing up on the list is to get the car seat installed in the car and hopefully figure out a way that we can fit 3 in my car.  

No comments: