Can you believe this cute little face has turned into such a little stinker?!?!? His latest maneuver… removing his diaper. Saturday night we put Wyatt to bed and a little while later I heard him kind of crying so I went in there and noticed that he got his foot somewhat stuck in the side of the crib which I think he does on purpose when he doesn’t want to go to sleep. I got his foot out and looked down to see a completely naked little boy from the waist down. Guess it was a good thing I went in there because he had removed his pajama pants and completely took off his diaper and was just lying there with a goofy grin. Then I went into his room to get him out of bed this morning and same thing. He had taken off his pants and removed his diaper. He was not wanting to settle down in bed tonight and I also caught him mid act of trying to remove his diaper again. It’s amazing how different kids are as Gavin never once tried to take off his diaper. We’re hoping once we get moved and settled into the new house we can start focusing on potty training because I think he’s ready. Tonight I ended up putting a pair of Gavin’s old undies over his pj’s to see if that will keep his pants on. Here’s to hoping we can make it a few more weeks without any crazy accidents J.
No comments:
Post a Comment