Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

The boys and I are so lucky to have such an amazing and involved husband/daddy and we have definitely been missing him during the week! We had a great weekend just lounging at home. On Saturday we went out to breakfast and the chocolate chip pancakes were quite the hit.



Daddy got some good one-on-one time with the boys while I snuck away for a prenatal massage (finally got to take advantage of my mother’s day gift) and did some packing (finally making some progress!!).
 

On Sunday Gavin and Ryan went to see a movie while Wyatt napped and then we have some relaxing play time at the pool and yummy pizza for dinner. At dinner I asked Gavin what he loved best about Daddy and he said because he’s my superhero and I asked him what his favorite thing to do with daddy and he said play tackle and baseball :).


We’re always sad to see Ryan go but luckily only one more week on my own and then Ryan takes the boys back with him next weekend so I can spend the evenings dedicated to packing. It’s hard to believe we only have 2 more weeks in KC!

No comments: