Built lots of big towers
Played lots of basketball with all sorts of objects
Wyatt managed to get stuck in lots of unusual places
Went to work on the tool bench
Coloring our dinosaur train book
We also enjoyed the amazing weather and went on lots of walks and I also decided to get the water table out for the first time on Sunday. Both of the boys loved it especially Wyatt who kept trying to put his face in the water. He is going to be so fun this summer in the pool since he is a little fish in the tub.
Apparently I wore the boys out because they both took a 3hour nap on Sunday and even at the same time which is unheard of from Gavin since he has pretty much given up taking a weekend nap unless he happens to fall asleep in the car. Needless to say I was very happy to see Ryan return. It's quite exhausting running after and picking up after two little boys :).
No comments:
Post a Comment