I had my doctor's appt today and was 2+ cm dialated and 80% effaced so making some progress! We also had an ultrasound and the baby was measuring 7 lbs 13 ozs so a big baby but not as big as i was afraid he was going to be. I have another appointment in a week and since the baby wasn't measuring over 8 lbs they thought i was ok to go another week. So if i don't go into labor before my next appt. i'm thinking then we might pick a date for sometime that week to possibly induce. We'll see! I'm going to try and do lots of walking to see if that might help put me in labor sooner rather than later :).
3 comments:
Good Luck! Do a lot of walking, eat spicy food, do some hip openers(Goddess pose from yoga), and of course sex! I'll be checking up to see if you are in labor.
Goodluck with delivery! Anxious to hear the name you choose for your 2nd boy.
We heard the news you are being induced. We can't wait to meet your new little man and learn his name. We'll be watching the blog! Good luck tomorrow, you'll do amazing!
Post a Comment