Friday, January 14, 2011

37 weeks!

I reached 37 weeks on Wednesday and am finally full term, yay! I had my doctor's appointment on Tuesday and it went really well. We had a good discussion around what my options would and I felt much better. I was still measuring a little ahead so we are going to have an ultrasound next week to check on the baby's size so that we can have a better idea of what we're dealing with. I have been about 1 1/2 cent. dialated and 50% effaced for the last two weeks so i'm really hoping i've made more progress by my appointment next week so that i will be favorable for a possible induction the following week if the baby is measuring large and i haven't gone into labor yet. I guess we'll see but send labor vibes my way :). I'm really hoping i can just go into labor on my own sometime soon since it's pretty likely this will be another big baby. Here is a new belly pic.. it's getting pretty big!

No comments: