Monday, December 13, 2010
33 weeks, 23 months!
I’m 33 weeks and overall I’ve been doing pretty good just the usual aches and pains that go along with the third trimester although they definitely seem to be worse this time around. I have found that yoga seems to help some so I’ve been trying to do that at least once a week. Enjoy the new belly pic and some new pictures of Gavin over the last month. We had fun seeing family over Thanksgiving and Gavin loved getting to play with Avrie. We also got our Christmas tree a few weeks ago and Gavin got to meet Santa last weekend. He was really interested in Santa from afar but definitely didn’t want to sit on his lap. He continues to keep us busy and quite entertained these days. He really loves music and dancing and his skills have upgraded from bouncing in place to dancing in circles swinging his arms very seriously. It is so cute! I uploaded a video under the picasa link - Gavin Videos of him dancing to some music a few weeks ago. We are getting ready for Christmas and look forward to seeing the rest of the family in a few weeks.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment