Sunday, November 7, 2010
27 weeks!
I finished my 27th week on Wednesday. It's gone really fast but I’m definitely feeling it and looking it lol. I had my dr's appointment on Thursday and everything looks good. I had my glucose test and we got to hear the baby's heartbeat which took her awhile to find since he is so active and is all the time kicking and punching and doing somersaults :). It's hard to believe that after my next appointment i will start going every two weeks. I know these next few months will go fast with all of the holidays but needless to say i am starting to count down for the big day. It's definitely much harder this time around chasing a toddler and not getting to rest as much as I should. We've started making progress on the boys room and had Gavin's big boy bed delivered on Thursday. We probably won't transition him until closer to his birthday after all the holidays but he is excited about his new bed and I think that will help make the transition easier. Just don't want to do it too soon since he sleeps so well in his crib now. Enjoy the new belly pic, it's getting bigger :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment