Thursday, December 29, 2016

Christmas Cookies

We made two batches of Christmas cookies this year.  The first batch I baked and had ready to go when the boys got home from school so they could all decorate.  Ainsley’s first time this year and I think she mostly just ate the frosting J.  Surprisingly the boys actually decorated this year without making too much of a mess and I think they turned out cute. 







 I had tons of leftover frosting so I decided to make another round using a different sugar cookie recipe.  The second batch I made during the day while Lincoln was sleeping so Ainsley got to help me roll out the dough and cut out the shapes then Lincoln and Wyatt both wanted to help decorate after school.  These cookies tasted much better, the perfect softness so I think I’ll stick to this recipe going forward.  Gavin even said it was the best cookie he’s ever had.




No comments: