Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Baseball 2016

I'm sad to say that baseball season is officially over for the year.  We had such a fun time watching Gavin play this year.  He had a really great team of coaches and kids that he played with and he's really improved from last year.  I know it's not his favorite of all the sports that he plays but he has fun with the kids when he's out there and I hope he'll keep it up for a few more years at least.  It's so fun to spend time at the ball fields and the fact that we can just walk there from our house is an added perk.

As mentioned before we've had some anxiety issues with Wyatt so he made it to one practice and one game (where he watched his team from the dugout).  To help prevent his issues from getting even worse we decided it just wasn't worth it to try and fight him and make him continue participating this year which was a little of a bummer because he looked so dang cute in his uniform.  I'm hoping that with going to kindergarten and meeting a bunch of new friends he'll feel more comfortable and ready next year and we can give it another try and next year.


















No comments: