Friday, May 13, 2016

Ainsley - 11 months

Somehow I blinked an eye and this sweet girl turned 11 months.  I am in complete denial that she will already be one in less than a month L. 



This little girl is on the move and into everything.  She’s standing for longer amounts of time on her own and has been walking all over the place with her walker or pushing chairs.  Also, no cupboard or drawer is safe in her presence. 









Ainsley is such a little sweetheart and has really taken a love to her stuffed animals and dolls this past month.  Anytime she sees one in a room she immediately wants it so she can snuggle it and give it hugs.  It is the cutest thing ever.  She also loves giving real hugs and kisses as well and loves animals especially dogs.  Anytime she sees someone with a dog she just starts shrieking and pointing saying duh, duh trying to say dog.










She loves water and has had fun exploring the outdoors now that we finally have spring weather.  I think she’s going to love the pool this summer.  She’s eating mostly table foods now and still has no teeth.  I keep thinking that she’ll pop one through any day now but no luck yet. 

We love this little girl to pieces.  Now on to planning her big party!







No comments: