Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Ainsley - 2 months


I can’t believe Ainsley is already 2 months old!  This summer has just flown by and I only have 3 more weeks left of my maternity leave left.  She has been such a good baby and I’m really not ready for my leave to be over already.  She has grown so much over the last month.  We had her doctor’s appointment yesterday and she was 12 lbs (77%) and 23 inches long (71%).  She smiles and coos all the time now and has discovered her hands and tongue.  Loves going on walks and does well riding in the car.  The only time she really gets fussy is if she gets overtired and even then doesn’t really cry much.  We are just having so much fun loving on her and I’m trying to enjoy every stage since she’s our last baby. 






She’s been an amazing sleeper (the best out of all the babies so far).  Within the last week she been giving me about a 5-6 hour stretch of sleep before waking to feed and then usually goes back down pretty easily.  I’m hoping she will keep this up but she’s been sleeping in her chair so I’ve been trying to transition her to her crib starting with her naps and that hasn’t been going very well so far so hopefully by next month she’ll be sleeping in her crib in her own room.  She does like a pacifier and although she hasn’t had a ton of bottles the ones she has had she’s drank without any problems so at least we don’t have any issues in that area. 






Overall we just love this little girl to pieces and love seeing how much she continues to change and explore the world around her more and more each day.    










No comments: