Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Ainsley – One month old



I just can’t believe Ainsley is already a month old.  It’s hard to believe we’ve already survived one whole month with four kids J.  It’s gone really fast and she’s actually be a really good baby so far.  Let’s hope she keeps it up.  It seems like she is growing like crazy so I’ll be anxious to see how much she weights at her 2 month appointment.  We’ve had a few rough nights of sleep where she’s had some issues with gas but for the most part she seems to give me 2-3 hour stretches of sleep and a few times has gone 4 hours.  She’s mainly sleeping in her little chair right now so I’m hoping to start transitioning her to the cradle this week.  She’s a much better napper than Lincoln was at this stage so hopefully that will keep up but she does prefer to be held.  I’ve seen a few smiles in the last few days which are so adorable and she seems to be getting more alert each day and more interested in the world around her.  We look forward to seeing how she changes and grows over the next month. 











No comments: