The boys have adjusted really well. The funniest part is probably just adjusting to having both of us here all the time because they kept thinking Ryan was going to have to leave or anytime we go anywhere they always ask if we are going to Iowa so we keep reminding them that we are in Iowa now :). They started at their new school this week and so far it has also gone really well. Drop off took a little longer on their first day but no tears or crazy clinging and both were in a super good mood when I picked them up and talked about what a great day they had so that made me feel good. I was probably the most nervous about this transition and hope that it continues to go well.
The boys are enjoying their new home and their new "park" in the backyard. Now here’s to hoping that we can get the last few boxes put away and the house cleaned so I can start getting ready for this baby that’s going to be here before we know it :).
No comments:
Post a Comment