Saturday, June 13, 2009
5 months!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe Gavin is 5 months old today!! He’s been a busy boy! We’ve been practicing sitting up and look forward to meeting that milestone. He doesn’t have much interest in rolling over right now but is starting to bring his legs up when on his tummy and scootches around so we’re wondering if he’ll just skip rolling over and go straight to crawling! We bought him a jumper the other week and although he hasn’t quite figured out how to jump on his own yet he loves having you bounce him in it. He is quite the talker now and started saying da-da a couple of weeks ago. Lately his favorite time to chat is early in the morning which is hard for mommy and daddy when we want to sleep but also too cute to ignore! I keep trying to get a video of him chatting away but every time the camera gets close he stops and just stares at the camera in amazement. One big milestone is that Gavin tried cereal for the first time today. He did a great job and was very interested in this new food and loved sitting in his high chair. I included a video below of him trying it for the first time and some new pictures of the last few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe how big he is getting. Love the viedo of him eating his cereal.... I can't wait to spend time with him next week.. Love, Grandma
Post a Comment