Monday, November 17, 2008

32 weeks and counting...


Not much has changed here except the size of my belly! The baby has been very active and now that it’s bigger the movements and kicks/punches are much stronger. Ryan and I had our childbirth preparation class all day last Saturday. We learned lots of good information although I’m not sure if it made me feel better or more nervous for what’s to come :). We did get a tour of the hospital though which was nice and I really enjoyed the stations during our class because Ryan got to practice all the massage techniques on me to help relieve pain so that was fun. My team at work threw me a surprise baby shower on Wednesday which was fun and we got some really great gifts for Baby Springer including some very cute personalized onesies. My mom and sister came down to visit this weekend and we were able to get a good chunk of our Christmas shopping done. I had a dr’s appt today and everything looks good. She said I was measuring on the big side of normal which was fine and that that baby’s head is down however it probably won’t be in the exact position until closer to 36 weeks. Ryan and I have our Newborn care class next week. I’m looking forward to that and seeing Ryan put on a diaper for the first time!

No comments: