Wednesday, September 10, 2008

23 weeks


We had our fifth ultrasound on Friday. It was great to get to see the baby again and see how much it has grown. Everything still looks great and I am still on target for my due date. I included a profile picture from our latest ultrasound! I also finally just got my lab results back and I was negative for the factor 5 gene and everything else came back normal so that was a relief. We got to see and hold Avrie this past weekend and she is adorable. Such a good baby! Please continue to say your prayers for Jen as she is still in the hospital recovering and dealing with complications due to her blood clots.

1 comment:

Jenny and Derek said...

So good looking! Glad to hear everything is going well and you're feeling good. Take care, see you soon!