Wednesday, August 27, 2008

20 weeks!




I finished my 20th week last weekend and can’t believe that I’m already past the half way mark. It’s gone really fast and pretty smoothly so far. I am now feeling the baby move throughout the day. I think Ryan is looking forward to when he can actually feel the baby move/kick himself. We have another ultrasound next week so hopefully we’ll get some more good pictures that we can post on the website. Due to Jen’s condition I got tested last week for the factor 5 gene to see if I need to be concerned with blood clots as well. We are still waiting on the results. Hopefully they will come back either the end of this week or early next week and everything will be negative. Hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend. Ryan and I are looking forward to the first Iowa State football game!!

1 comment:

Jenny and Derek said...

Wow, you look great! Love the belly shots! Tell Jen congrats she has a beautiful baby, love the name!